Exclusive Electric Paint - No More Soldering & Wiring
Make Electric/Electronic Projects with Conductive Electric Paint even on Walls & papers
Make your own design and electronic projects without soldering even on Walls, Papers, textiles, plastic etc like wireless sensors.
Best tool when working with Electrical or Electronic components, PCB, Microcontrollers, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and all other related stuff.
No matter if you are beginner, hobbyist or en expert, the electric paint has the same important value for you and must be in your toolbox.
This Electric Paint Can Light Up A Room without cables and wiring.
Best & Latest innovation for Electrical & Electronics Engineering Students
• Use to replace tracks or wires or even solder when creating a circuit
• Nontoxic, solvent free alternative to solder that can be removed with soap and water if a mistake is made
• In an easy to use squeezable tube
What is it?
This Conductive Electric Paint is conductive when it is dry and can connect electrodes to light components and trigger sounds. You can draw circuits directly from the tube or paint, stencil and screenprint with it. Suitable for the absolute beginner to the expert engineer, the only limit is your imagination.
What's it made of?
It is a non-toxic, solvent free and water soluble electrically conductive paint
How big is it?
1 x 10ml Tube comes in a box measuring 13.5 x 5.6 x 2.6cm
1x 50ml Jar comes in a box measuring 7.6cm x 7.6cm x 4.6cm
• Conducts electricity when dry
• Paint, stencil or screen print
• Nontoxic and solvent free
• Water soluble
• Paint over with water‐based paints
• Screen print up to 0.8m2
• Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
• Must be fully dry to work
• Easily removable with soap and water
• Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
• Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
• Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc…
• Can be painted or sprayed over for protection or multi-layered circuitry
• Can be used with conductive thread and e-textiles
• Surface resistivity approx 55 ohms/square at 50 microns layer thickness
Note: Please wait 10-15 Days due to large number of orders. For more details, Check our FAQ Page.